Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drakon

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition: Starting Stats Boost Mod

Hello fellow community members,

i did a little mod, which triples the starting points in the character creation of Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition.

So you got:

- 20 more Ability Points to spend

- 16 more Attribute Points to spend

Vector helped me a bit, with compiling the new config files, so also a thanks to him!

Installation is very simple, extract the "Mods" folder into your "Data" folder of your Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition installation (in the Data folder are a lot "pak" files).

Then start a new game, and you should have a lot more Stat Points during the Character Creation!

Please be aware, that for more points, i needed to assign those points in the classes too, so i was lazy and assigned all new 16 Attribute Points to a single Stat (e.g. Strength). It's advised to manually change that!

If you have questions or feedback simply reply here! :)

Divinity_Original_Sin_Enhanced_Edition_Stats_Boost.zip

Hey Drakon, do you know if there's been an update since you put out the pack, I spent a few hours trying to figure out how to get this to work, and I just couldn't seem to get it :\

I'm sorry that I don't have any suggestions to offer... erm, maybe they changed where they look for data of that nature? The only place I noticed Main/Shared folders was in some of the editor stuff... uh... I think. o.O

um... I also like your avatar there *blush*

Admin
On 10/18/2016 at 4:58 AM, Wuffie said:

Hey Drakon, do you know if there's been an update since you put out the pack, I spent a few hours trying to figure out how to get this to work, and I just couldn't seem to get it :\

its not impossible to make it work with the new mod's version, if thats what you're asking, all you should do is create and place the files in the appropriate folders both on Public and Mods) and rename the MainLSF.pak for something else.