Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aeternaexanima

Atomic Muscle Issues

Upon discovering the Atomic Muscle mod I was very excited to try the mod out. I followed all the instructions and guides listed on the mod page including downloading all required mods and even the recommended ones also. I use Vortex to manage my mods and set the load order as instructed. All the proper mods were enabled but when I tried to launch the game, the Atomic Muscle body didn't load. Instead it was just a normal body render with the Hairy Men for EVB v2 mod functioning. Upon using the SLM 14 command, it brings me back to character customization menu and under Body, the options for "advanced" and "overlays" shows up so I'm assuming the Atomic Body mod is working to a degree but I'm unsure why the actual rendered Atomic Body isn't loading. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm attaching an image of the Vortex mod management screen for reference.120211308_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.5039768f14b6c1c15715529cbe677808.png

Author

hey @aeternaexanima, can you make sure nothing is overwriting AM files in conflicts by managing rules? Also make sure you've turned on archive invalidation to load loose files:

Open the following file:

If Vortex -> Documents/mygames/Fallout4 -> Fallout4Custom.ini

If MO2 -> MO2's .ini editor -> Fallout4Custom.ini 

And add these 3 lines:

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Author of the topic Posted

Thank you for the quick response! I appreciate it. I apologize, I'm not that familiar with modding. Actually, I'm quite new to it. I checked on Vortex to see if there was any conflicts with the AM files. It said there were conflicts with the load order for AM_v1.5.2 v, CBP Physics, and ZaZ-Extended Skeleton. I followed Vortex's suggestions for load order hoping that would help. I also tried adding the lines to the Fallout4Custom.ini file but neither seemed to help. Upon starting up the game, a message was displayed saying "all morphs assigned by bodygen have been reseted. Please save and quit the game and disable the mod." When all armor is removed, my character is nude with the penis visible and the Hairy Men EVB body but I can't seem to get the AM body to load properly. I also have no ability to alter the AM body. It seems as if the mod is half-installed, like I'm missing something.

This is the list of all mods enabled:

Hairy Men for EVB v2

ZaZ-Extended Skeleton

Ulfberth's Looksmenu Presets and Tattoos

Ulfberth Skin Overlays for Male Bodies

LooksMenu v1-6-20

NPCMaleBodies_1.71a

F4SE

CBP Physics for F4

Bodygen Reset Script.7z

Atomic-Muscle_v1.5.2.7z

Additional Body Textures

I'm browsing other troubleshooting forums hoping to find a solution. I'm also hoping the discord you provided, Bearhood of Steel, could also be of some help. However, when I visit the discord it seems I'm unable to view the messages or leave a message. Should I uninstall Vortex and reinstall it and the corresponding mods and try again? Is Mod Organizer 2 a better option for this set of mods?

I'm attaching images below displaying the errors I encountered.

Again, sorry for my technical ineptitude. I'm new to this. I'm just very eager to play Fo4 with your uberswole mod.

Thanks for all your help!

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (7).png

Author
On 9/28/2021 at 2:24 PM, aeternaexanima said:

Thank you for the quick response! I appreciate it. I apologize, I'm not that familiar with modding. Actually, I'm quite new to it. I checked on Vortex to see if there was any conflicts with the AM files. It said there were conflicts with the load order for AM_v1.5.2 v, CBP Physics, and ZaZ-Extended Skeleton. I followed Vortex's suggestions for load order hoping that would help. I also tried adding the lines to the Fallout4Custom.ini file but neither seemed to help. Upon starting up the game, a message was displayed saying "all morphs assigned by bodygen have been reseted. Please save and quit the game and disable the mod." When all armor is removed, my character is nude with the penis visible and the Hairy Men EVB body but I can't seem to get the AM body to load properly. I also have no ability to alter the AM body. It seems as if the mod is half-installed, like I'm missing something.

This is the list of all mods enabled:

Hairy Men for EVB v2

ZaZ-Extended Skeleton

Ulfberth's Looksmenu Presets and Tattoos

Ulfberth Skin Overlays for Male Bodies

LooksMenu v1-6-20

NPCMaleBodies_1.71a

F4SE

CBP Physics for F4

Bodygen Reset Script.7z

Atomic-Muscle_v1.5.2.7z

Additional Body Textures

I'm browsing other troubleshooting forums hoping to find a solution. I'm also hoping the discord you provided, Bearhood of Steel, could also be of some help. However, when I visit the discord it seems I'm unable to view the messages or leave a message. Should I uninstall Vortex and reinstall it and the corresponding mods and try again? Is Mod Organizer 2 a better option for this set of mods?

I'm attaching images below displaying the errors I encountered.

Again, sorry for my technical ineptitude. I'm new to this. I'm just very eager to play Fo4 with your uberswole mod.

Thanks for all your help!

imageproxy.php?img=&key=b5b7ddd7ad0775ceimageproxy.php?img=&key=b5b7ddd7ad0775ceimageproxy.php?img=&key=b5b7ddd7ad0775ce

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (7).png

By the look of your screenshot it seems you have Atomic Muscle installed, you just have to play around with atomic muscle sliders in looksmenu advanced section.
It seems you've picked a skeleton option in Atomic Muscle fomod, so you must load Atomic muscle AFTER  zaz skeleton and AFTER CBP  for the AM bouncy preset.
Also DO NOT INSTALL THE BODYGEN RESET SCRIPT. It's just for when you want to uninstall bodygen from your save, more details in mod description.

What's your nickname in discord, you must read the #rules from the discord server and then enter Join to unlock all the server channels.