Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fherrit

Password recovery/change

My situation: I registered/validated an account through Wabbajack's utility, but in the process I had to also access the website via my browser (I'm using Brave if that matters).  I got the account set up and validated without issue, but somewhere along the way my password manager Lastpass neither recorded the site or stored my credentials, meaning the password it's generator created for establishing an account went off in into the ether.  Well fudge I thought, guess I'll have to create a new password, except in order to do so, I have to plug in the initial password first in order to change it.  Chicken and egg situation.  Then I think, silly me, just use a search for how to do a password recovery.  So I tried doing a site search on password recovery, password, and change password.  Nothing useful shows up.  Then I hit the discord, crickets for one, and for another, nothing in the general tabs regarding password recovery.

So the question is, do I delete the account and start over from scratch?  Or do I use a new email account because this site doesn't have something as basic as password recovery?