Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lucatoreribi

I need Bochu character presets.

The easiest way to get nice looking faces on a Bochu character is to start with one that someone else has already made.  The following is a step-by-step procedure for adding an existing sculpted face to your Bochu player character.

1. Download and temporarily install your favorite “female head on male body” character (try Kiki Followers or Kiki Followers2 on Nexus).
  2. Using Nifskope, Look at the head nifs you just installed to find one that you like (for the Kiki example, look in Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\[kiki]kkFollowers.esp)
  3. Copy the head nif that you’ve selected into the Racemenu sculpt directory (Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\)
  4. Start Skyrim and invoke Racemenu
  5. Ensure that your character weight is set to 0 (the weight must match the character whose head you are copying).  Once you import the head you can change the weight to whatever you want.
  6. Go to the sculpt menu and select “Import Head”.  Choose the head nif that you copied in step 3.
  7. Make any other changes you like.
  8. On my system, any time that I use the sculpt command Skyrim will freeze when I exit Racemenu.  I’ve never bothered to troubleshoot this, so what I do is go to the Presets menu and save your character as a preset.
  9. Exit Racemenu.  If Skyrim locks up, restart Skyrim, enter racemenu, choose presets and import the preset you made earlier.  Otherwise just play with your new character.

If you have any other questions, just ask.

Author of the topic Posted

Thank you so much for the tutorial. Just now i decided to test what you adviced me. Unfortunately, i seem to be doing something wrong. I copied the facegeom found on meshes and placed it in the racemenu folder. I had to create the ChargeGen folder because there wasn't any inside /plugins/, there only was the esp or something. I thought i did everything correctly, but when i used racemenu in game, the faces i added weren't there. I'm not so sure how to aply them either, the options that already were there didn't seem to take effect when i test them. I hope you're still avalible to help me. Thanks again.

Edit:  I can see the heads now in the import head list, but when i add mask and then import, nothing happens. The body size is 0, i don't know if that translates to 0 weight.

I know noticed it works but only for kiki nif.

First, I am using SE.  I'm assuming that LE works the same way, but I have no way to verify this.

Second, before you try to import a head NIF, be sure that the file is for the version of Skyrim (SE or LE) that you are using.  Next, in Racemenu you must choose a race that supports placing a female head on a male body,  such as the Bochu race that is available in the downloads section.  In the example below I am using a custom race that I created, but it uses the Bochu head. Go to the sculpt menu, select "Import Head" and a screen similar to that below should be displayed.  Select the head file that you want.  Bodysize of 0 is what you want.  If it is any other value you may have a neck gap in the character.

If I understood your last comment, you are able to import a kiki head file and it works?  What did you try that didn't work?

Let me know if you have any more questions and I'll try to explain better.

image.thumb.png.674aa489f4a9b6eca44dd5e3246fcb62.png

i love your tutorial.

I do like one of the caracters of kiki folower but they can nto be nude, they alays wear an underwear , seems like the modder didnt want them to be left nude.

since i got another mod of npc: Lucien

is there any way to put swap the head of the kiki follower and use it on lucien  ? 

You cannot put a female (Bochu) head on just any male NPC.  This will only work for NPCs whose race is set up to support this.  So, no, you cannot put a kiki head on Lucien, at least not without changing Lucien's race to Bochu.

If you like the kiki followers, you can change the malebody_0.nif file, as well as the corresponding malebody_1.dds, malebody_1_msn.dds, etc.  Depending on what you change, you may have visible neck seams, but a little work with paint.net can usually resolve the problem.  This is actually the way that I started, before eventually creating my own custom races.

If you wish to create a Bochu follower and place a kiki head on the follower, let me know and I will write up a tutorial for you.

Author

Paintnet won't solve problem because the normal map different too. Make kiki compatible to sam body, require patch for 3 textures part at once. Diffuse, Normal, and Specular. Each kiki using different female head textures so must patch all of them. 

I already patched all Kiki 1 and 2 for SAM years ago but my biggest block releasing it...because Ake and other. There are 3 at least look like children. If i release it plus patched textures, it would be easy make Ake nude too with patched textures. As modder sometimes i feel responsible if i release something that easily manipulated for wrong reason.

This is the patched pictures. All seamless no seam.

20190529115638_1.thumb.jpg.be42b6b12bb00dd67a9e10233407bd18.jpg20190529002416_1.thumb.jpg.650ad3ed8e4c8136cb863f80e8b7b088.jpg20190530010427_1.thumb.jpg.228f52b5a2e7a46db05f362c027ef7d3.jpg

i really like that body  because it give masculine traits to that androgynous face

I do agree with you concerning the kid in kiki, i didn't like the idea to have them as followers.

Well i m a fan of the boshu mod you share with us , but it is for creating a new game, not to be able in-game to meet new NPC.

as a matter of fact, i m using your lucien and i left ava , because his body was too thin in my taste .

on kiki , SHARL is definitly my favorite but i do prefer the one of this version because he looks like more aged: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39424

91801-1562406695-272453503.webp

Author

Maybe i can share kiki preset here. I change their face a bit to make them more manly but still in androgynous area. I think no problem as preset usually for personal gameplay.

Author

You can try play with this preset and change it with sculpt to suit your taste better.

In this preset, body adjusted already like real bochu shape. Bit skinny but proportional so you can focus only for face adjustment later.

20211109094341_1.thumb.jpg.d28151d2fb9cfe36906bbb91a6a18841.jpg20211109094410_1.thumb.jpg.ef8215c0e89070b0aa0cbdf37a4dd7dc.jpg

BOCHU BASIC.jslot

Really more than I needed, thank you!

17 hours ago, SavrenX said:

You can try play with this preset and change it with sculpt to suit your taste better.

In this preset, body adjusted already like real bochu shape. Bit skinny but proportional so you can focus only for face adjustment later.

BOCHU BASIC.jslot 118.82 kB · 13 downloads

Doesn't look quite the same, the hair is missing for example. Are there any more requierments than bochu and sam? i didn't add a skin mod, maybe that's the problem. 

Edit: It also has a seam around the wrists and a kind of curved body. Don't know how to fix that either. Please help.

Author

I already wrote everything in mod page. Please follow the instructions. Other people use Bochu just fine. For hair you can use any hair. Preset always act like base shape for body and face. Hair considered Extra. Yes Bochu and add on skin for sam light always pair. WIthout skin add on, you can't use bochu.

Yes, I've been using your sam bochu with another preset, seamlessly fine. I can't tell why with this preset mine looks not as polish as yours and with that seam/desproportion in the wrist thing im telling you about. It's only when i wear clothes. 

Does it have to look like this?

20211109174824_1.jpg

Author

Have you tried remove the cloth first ? that clothes clearly not refitted for sam. Always see the result in NUDE MODE. If that clothes not for SAM then forever you will get that seam unless you using prisoner clothes for sam. Clearly that problem not from my bochu. 

You won't get result same as mine because my enb different with yours. Not to mention i'm using specific skin for my own personal game. But from what i see that preset works very well there.

This is how it looks naked. I know is superficial but, Is there no way to make it look more like yours? The other screenshot is the other preset I've been using, see how it doesn't have the wrist problem. I must be doing something wrong, what's your advice?

20211109182159_1.jpg

20211109182454_1.jpg

I didn't read your last comment, but yes, i feared it was a personal skin or an enb causing the difference. Don't know how i will be able to copy how glorious your creations look. Neither how to solve the wrist problem, but I'll find a way if there's any. Thank you! 

On 11/3/2021 at 8:03 AM, SavrenX said:

Maybe i can share kiki preset here. I change their face a bit to make them more manly but still in androgynous area. I think no problem as preset usually for personal gameplay.

That would be great! just change them up or exclude the children

hello savren , i saw your boshu on the topic "screenshot showoff" .  would you share those update of yours , it would be thrilling to play with your version !

Author
10 hours ago, Lucatoreribi said:

Savren just released some screenshots on nexus of a bochu preset and is unbelievable how well made it is, we need the skin texture for a better result of course.   

It's bochu v2. Just wait you will see that mod here very soon.