Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. Ă—
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rodrigo Andreiuk

Wabbajack Login

Hey, nice people!

I am trying to use Wabbajack for installing modlists on my Skyrim SE game, but suddently, Wabbajack is asking me to re-log in to Vector Plexus through settings panel.
I am trying to find what this means, but, so far, unsuccesfully.
Is there anyone tha could help me, please?
Thanks!!

Admin

Hello @Rodrigo Andreiuk,

That’s a known issue with Wabbajack. It stems from the fact that Wabbajack uses embedded browser to open a login page, but major OAuth providers like Google won’t trust software like that and throw an error.

Wabbajack developer is aware of the problem and plans to fix it in upcoming updates.

As a workaround, you can login as usual in the meantime using your email and password (as opposed to logging in via Google) and proceed with Wabbajack. 

Hey, friend.

First of all, thank you for your kind attention.
I tried to disconnect, connect without the automatic google e-mail connection, it did not work. I also tried doing it through creating a new yahoo mail, but it happens the exact same thing.
The error note on Wabbajack says: "You have been logged out for reasons we cannot control. Please re-login via settings panel".
After that, I went also to the Settings Panel, and tried logged in through there, and tried logged out right after as well, with both e-mails, with and without google.

I do not know how to proceed. Would you happen to have any other insights into this matter?
Thanks again 🙂

Admin

Hi @rperezandreiuk,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry for the continued inconvenience.

Unfortunately, Wabbajack itself and how it performs is outside our control. As far as I know, there are reports that logging in won't work on older versions of Windows, but I am not entitled to provide further assistance on the matter. I suggest joining Wabbajack Discord server (link found on Wabbajack website) and getting support there.

However, I leave this thread open so that you can get back if any action from out part is needed. Furthermore, feel free to contextually tag me on Discord during the conversation (@sh1ny#1111) if you think it needs my attention.

Good luck!