Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

JRICH604

Download — Cosmetic Vampire Overhaul HD

Cosmetic Vampire Overhaul HD

CVO%20HD%2001.jpg?psid=1

Introduction:

Due to the loss of my mods over at Nexus (moment of silence) I wanted a new home for this so here it is

This is the High Poly of my original mod CVO

Since I already have detailed info for original I will instead have basic info here

CVO%203.jpg?psid=1

Suggested SKSE ini setting
[Display]
iTintTextureResolution = 1024

General CVO HD Info:

Replaces Goblins in Skyrim with High Poly Vampires

All NPC here were edited by me for an alternate appearance. Vampires will have lighter skin, more variety in body size and no longer look like they slept in a coffin filled with soot

Vampire textures not used for NPC and Player

Versions:

Use A for original DLC eyes, B for normal or C for glowing. You can safely hot swap between at any time

The file "CVO HD Player KL Alt Vampire Head Fix" is an alternative to the one from HPH for player when vampire. If you had already installed original fix simply disable or delete the plugin named "High Poly Head Vampire Fix"

Compatibility:

This will conflict with any other mod that also edits any of the same NPC

This does not edit your vampire race or any of the vampire scripts

CVO%20HD%2002.jpg?psid=1

Requires:

LE

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

High Poly Head LE

SE

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

High Poly Head SE

You can get the latest USLEP/USSEP over at afkmods and HPH is of course here at VP courtesy of Kouleifoh

https://vectorplexis.com/files/file/283-high-poly-head/

This was made using version 1.4 of HPH. It is likely that this will still work without issue if newer version is out so try it first. If in the odd chance there was a change that requires this to also update let me know

Permission:

You may not upload this to other sites, if I want it there ill put it there myself

You may host a patched esp to get CVO HD compatible with mods that alter vampires non-appearance stats such as AI/Combat/lvls/outfits/class etc

Credits:

Fair Skin Complexion by HHaleyy
For the original vampire eye texture and included mouth

Eyes AO Clipping Fix by Artsick

CVO%20HD%2003.jpg?psid=1

Author of the topic Posted

This is odd. There are 2 places to comment no idea why. I would appreciate any future posts to be made over at the mod page so I can keep it all at one thread to avoid duplicate. https://vectorplexus.sh1ny.net/files/file/582-cosmetic-vampire-overhaul-hd/?tab=comments

On 8/13/2021 at 11:13 AM, pottman101 said:

I found out this mod affects Serena, and it's conflicting with Serena replacer mod. Any way to get rid of her facegen id in the mod?

There is no need to remove her from this in order to use a different mod for her face so long as it was made correctly. Any mod that changes her face that both edits her actor record and includes facegen files both nif and tint may be used alongside this. The conflict is properly resolved by simply loading that mods esp after this

Author of the topic Posted
On 3/18/2022 at 3:13 PM, MadRatSly said:

Any way to make this compatible with BVFE? If you load CVO after BVFE, CVO will replace the players eyes with its own eyes, and BVFE after CVO causes blackface on vampires.

Correct, Fangs and Eyes would have to load before since it is partial edits to NPC. So for NPC appearance it is either or they are not compatible. If you are happy with my faces for NPC but wish to change the eyes to ones from F&E that can be done. Instead of trying to use both our mods I suggest instead creating a custom eyes only file from F&E

Extract the BVFE - Textures bsa somewhere outside your game directory in a temp location. Once extracted you will now have the 2 vampire eye textures that are set to be the replacer all ready to go and also a folder named bvfe inside the eyes sub folder. You can now optionally swap one or both of them out with an eye from that folder. Example of this is my mod was made with a red and blue eye. The blue eye is eyevampire_01 and the red is eyevampire_02. So you could pick your fav blue and red from bvfe if you want to keep variety for eyes. Or you can of course have one color duplicated the choice is yours

Once you have both eyes you want then create new folder where you extracted this and name it whatever you want Ex. BVFE Eyes Only, drag the extracted textures folder inside and zip it up. You can then place that zip file in the same place you download mods and install with your manager same as any other

If you chose non-glowing eyes use Version B. If you chose glowing then Version C