Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
Ulfberto

Download — Swole David King Overhaul - Dead By Daylight Mod WIP

Author

Swole David King Overhaul - Dead By Daylight Mod WIP

Description: This is a bulking body sculpt i made for David King survivor for Dead by Daylight. The trial is tough and your body gotta be ready for every killer you might come across.

cooltext350998402116662.png
Requirements: DBDModLauncher and game properly unpacked. More info join this discord server: https://discord.gg/z7nTDKR2Tb

You can always ask for help if you having problems too

Installation: There are 3 files as you can see; 
+The Main (Required) file is called Swole David King Overhaul. All you gotta do is extract and drag the Steam folder inside of your Steam folder and it should overwrite some unpacked files
+ The SDKO - Shirtless Variants (Optional) is installed the same way. But you gotta install the Main file first in order to install the Shirtless Variants
+ The SDKO - Modders Resource is a set of .blend files for modders to tinker around with if they wish. There will be blend files for the outfits support and a full reference body to be used in future outfit supports.

Current Outfits Support:
+ Mechanic Outfit + Shirtless
+ Harrington Outfit + Shirtless (Material Swapped cosmetics included)
+ Foggy Day + Shirtless (Material Swapped cosmetics included)
+ Protector Outfit (Material Swapped cosmetics included)
+ Rugby Shirt

NOTES:
+ Since i have not added support to all of David King's Outfit yet. You might see some players having the head bigger than the body and thats normal for now. More outfit ports will come
+ David King animations were made to his slimmer body. Which means the shoulders might look weird in some animations (specially clothed). As soon as editing animations are 100% accurate, i gonna fix that and make animations more immersive to be used with the body.

Follow me in the | Twitter | if you want to get notified in real time when i publish new stuff
Join me in my Private Club |  for non public releases
Join us in the Bearhood of Steel Discord |  NSFW Gay oriented server. Get in to be update with my stuff and to share yours too. A place for men who enjoy men.
Follow this | File | if you want to be aware of new updates!

If you feel like supporting what i do, you can donate to my Ko-fi account!
Donate