Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pitaria

help with COATS

So I downloaded COATS and installed it using vortex, but it wouldn't work in-game, So I decided to check the files, and found multiple Zips and I'm unable to figure out what to do to move forward. Can someone help me with installation?

Author

Hello @Pitaria you are only supposed to install the Core file to get the crafting fuctionality working. Also, COATS will only work on vanilla workbenches (no custom workbenches like from custom quest mods)

Author of the topic Posted

thank you for the help! I have one more question: how do I apply jiggle physics to my character? I'm really new to modding in general so I'm not really sure of what to go off of.

Author
On 10/13/2020 at 7:53 PM, Pitaria said:

thank you for the help! I have one more question: how do I apply jiggle physics to my character? I'm really new to modding in general so I'm not really sure of what to go off of.

If you want to use the CBP preset that comes with AM, you will need the legacy CBP version linked in the requirements. For the other CBP presets in nexus that you may want to try, you may need OCBP and or OCBPC depending on the requirements

I can also get this mod not to work. I installed from Nexus site (it's there again). But I can't build it in Workshop Mode. It's there but I can not. It requires skills or some-ting but I can't find that when I click on "T" to share points for it.