Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

CircusF18

Download — Heavy Armored Pants

Heavy Armored Pants

This mod contains versions of vanilla heavy armors as pants. It is a standalone plugin, no leveled list, non BBP, HDT, or anything of the sort (it won't have). 

The replacer version won't be uploaded anymore, sorry.

There is no Permission to upload this Mod with the SAM Assets outside of VectorPlexus (VectorPlexis). Please read and respect the VectorPlexus' EULA terms. Here is the link: 

ScreenShot30.png

ScreenShot31.png

ScreenShot35.png

ScreenShot28.png

Hi!

I guess you have forgotten to place 1st person models to some of your pants. There will be an example for one of them.

I hope you will be able to fix that, I really like that your armour is pretty cool, but not too skimpy. 😉

Screenshot 2020-10-02 000821.jpg

Author of the topic Posted
11 minutes ago, DragonBlame said:

Hi!

I guess you have forgotten to place 1st person models to some of your pants. There will be an example for one of them.

I hope you will be able to fix that, I really like that your armour is pretty cool, but not too skimpy. 😉

Screenshot 2020-10-02 000821.jpg

Thanks for the report! Unfortunately I won't be able to fix it soon. Have you got any trouble while playing the game on first person using my mod? I haven't played SSE in a while, and I won't do it soon, I'm really busy at the moment with real life, so please let me know if you actually find a problem while playing the game. ;)

13 minutes ago, Circusf18 said:

Thanks for the report! Unfortunately I won't be able to fix it soon. Have you got any trouble while playing the game on first person using my mod? I haven't played SSE in a while, and I won't do it soon, I'm really busy at the moment with real life, so please let me know if you actually find a problem while playing the game. ;)

The game by itself works fine, the main problem is that parts of Dragonborn's arms are invisible if I or any person playing uses 1st person mode. Of course, it can wait when you will have more time, it isn't something gamebreaking. I hope everything is going to work out for you IRL. :)

Edited by DragonBlame

On 10/7/2020 at 1:10 AM, IMhungree said:

The following pants make racemenu overlays disappear when equipped: Steel plate, Blades, Nordic Carved, both Dawnguard pants, and Stalhrim.
Everything else works and looks damn good.

Hi IMhungree, could you post some pictures please? Which file are you using?

No problem, I'm using the "Heavy Armored Pants Standalone [no requirements] 1.0.0.rar" file.

As requested, here's pictures.

Here's a picture of the control, racemenu overlays working and staying where they are

Spoiler

20201013204401_1.thumb.jpg.f2e5fc65d77e707518e05488137ba08d.jpg

Steel Armored

Not listed but working are Bonemold, Chitin Heavy, Falmer Heavy, Falmer Hardened, Orcish, Iron, Imperial, Ebony, Daedric, Dragonplate, and Wolf.

And here's the armors that remove the overlays when equipped.

Spoiler

20201013204311_1.thumb.jpg.44030a6d79340f9a60d48b3a1cf7d0fa.jpg

Blades Armored Pants
20201013204321_1.thumb.jpg.02b3108735442ad146bf8d792faf0720.jpg

Dawnguard Heavy Armored Pants 1

20201013204325_1.thumb.jpg.0c440a3192ef1e54538f937fb5634887.jpg

Dawnguard Heavy Armored Pants 2

20201013204330_1.thumb.jpg.2fb0e34523ea2dbe259084b4e6449595.jpg

Dwarven Armored Pants

20201013204349_1.thumb.jpg.7e1cdb27de5e1bdb357ef9fe9936c087.jpg

Nordic Carved Armored Pants

20201013204357_1.thumb.jpg.a09ec2d0d4f8bbf16d2dbd953b0b154d.jpg

Stalhrim Armored Pants

20201013204406_1.thumb.jpg.42f426c9b96ccc5f90a6723efafef260.jpg

Steel Plate Armored Pants

I hope that helps.

1 hour ago, IMhungree said:

No problem, I'm using the "Heavy Armored Pants Standalone [no requirements] 1.0.0.rar" file.

As requested, here's pictures.

Here's a picture of the control, racemenu overlays working and staying where they are

Hide contents

20201013204401_1.thumb.jpg.f2e5fc65d77e707518e05488137ba08d.jpg

Steel Armored

Not listed but working are Bonemold, Chitin Heavy, Falmer Heavy, Falmer Hardened, Orcish, Iron, Imperial, Ebony, Daedric, Dragonplate, and Wolf.

And here's the armors that remove the overlays when equipped.

Hide contents

Blades Armored Pants

Dawnguard Heavy Armored Pants 1

Dawnguard Heavy Armored Pants 2

Dwarven Armored Pants

Nordic Carved Armored Pants

Stalhrim Armored Pants

Steel Plate Armored Pants

I hope that helps.

Oh, I see now what you meant! Thanks for reporting it! The true is that I don't have a clue why this is happening. This exceeds my knowledge. I'm going to try to find out why, but no promesses I'll be able to fix it, sorry for that. Besides I'm pretty busy with real life at this time.

I don't use any race menu overlay, I might have an idea why this is going on, but the fact that happens only with some of the armours, it's confusing. 

Here's a link of what I found so far. I think this might be the problem, not sure yet. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/140626-racemenu-overlay-layering-problem/

Hello! The changelog says there is version 1.5 but when I download it, it says version 1.1, and I remembered that I installed version 2.0.0 a long time ago. Is there something wrong?

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

Hi Benineko! Okay my bad, the version 2.0.0 was the replacer version. The 1.1 refers to the standalone one. And the changelog shouldn't been numbered 1.5, you're right. The reason for this is that every time I changed something about the mod, I kept changing the changelog's number as well (stupid of me, ja), so to make myself clearer, I have changed the mod on page 5 times already,  so you have just downloaded the last version of the mod. The replacer version hasn't been uploaded. I haven had free time these couple of months and I can't tell when I'll be uploading it. Sorry for the confusion, and I hope this makes any sense! 😉

Edited by Circusf18

On 5/15/2021 at 6:54 AM, Circusf18 said:

Hi Benineko! Okay my bad, the version 2.0.0 was the replacer version. The 1.1 refers to the standalone one. And the changelog shouldn't been numbered 1.5, you're right. The reason for this is that every time I changed something about the mod, I kept changing the changelog's number as well (stupid of me, ja), so to make myself clearer, I have changed the mod on page 5 times already,  so you have just downloaded the last version of the mod. The replacer version hasn't been uploaded. I haven had free time these couple of months and I can't tell when I'll be uploading it. Sorry for the confusion, and I hope this makes any sense! 😉

No worries! thank you for your clarification (^ ^)