Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
AConfusedKnight

Download — C.U.P: Compatible Underwear Patch for Samlight SE

C.U.P: Compatible Underwear Patch for Samlight SE

What does this mod do?:

Its a base for modders to make underwear and revealing armors compatible so that you can wear underwear that covers your dick and wear revealing armor at the same time.

How does it do it?:

Adds slot 52 into the armoraddon of TorsoNaked and KhajitTorsoNaked

Changes the Malebody_0.nif and Malebody_1.nif meshes so that SAMGenitals and SAMForeskin have skin partitions to slot 52. If you don't want the High Poly Meshes for Malebody then simply drop the ESP file into your Data file and go onto your Malebody_0.nif and Malebody_1.nif meshes and change the skin partitions for SAMForeskin and SAMGenitals branches to slot 52.

What's the point?:

This is so you can have underwear that only takes up one slot and that is the traditional genitalia slot (52) from SAM and SOS in Oldrim. Armors usually take up slot 32 but also slot 34 and 38 in the armoraddon slots to replace the torso, calves and forearms but this one only hides the genitals which is the entire point of underwear so thats a lot less headache for modders and users who want to accessorise. What we have now for Samlight SE is that genitals take slot 32 and old underwear mods have the underwear take slot 52 so you end up with underwear clipping through your junk. I love combining armors and i want to have both to personalise my tastes much more, for example:

"Oh noe, this revealing armor is too skimpy, i don't want his dick hanging out thats... UNIMMERSIVE." Fear not, give dat hoe some boxers, hell even pants that occupy slot 49, it only needs to be in slot 52 in armor and armor addon.

"Oh noe, i want skimpy vanilla armor but i want people to have the option for underwear so i have a broader appeal!" Have your armor take slot 32 and in armoraddon 32,34,38 and 52. In the item's mesh make sure the SAMGenital and SAMForeskin are set to have Skin Partition slot 52.

"Oh noe I'm a modder and I wanna make underwear but im scared of neck and wrist gaps" Not an issue as slot 52 in armor and armoraddon will only replace the genitals, as long as you refit it not to clip into your hips things shall be fine.

Extra notes:

This is specifically for Samlight Skyrim Special Edition!

I've yet to actually add any example underwear. This is simply a patch, i plan to add one as an example so you can see if this works using additem.

Make sure to have this at the bottom of your load order!

This is my first "mod" ever, ive probably fucked up in a thousand different ways. My real only intention is to give information for people looking to refit/make revealing armors since the Samlight SE seems to still have uncharted territory. I encourage criticism as it'll be the the only way I'll learn!