Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boyoh

XSoldier Update Inquiry

Hello!

Sorry if this is any kind of salt on a wound or anything like that, but I've really loved Vector's works while always having lurked in the shadows and stuff, and I just saw the screenshots of the updated version that hasn't been publicly released. 

I fully understand and respect Vector's decision of taking steps back for his own personal sake, and I hope my words don't ignite anything, because that isn't my intention--I was just curious if this would be the place he would publicly release the updated versions if he chose to. 

I really only started playing and currently thoroughly enjoy games like Skyrim and XCom 2 because of his influence, so reigniting those flames (especially in the latter's case) with any kind of update to the mods I treasure (and would honestly gladly pay for, because I know there are hours behind these creations, and imo hard work with such benefits as these don't need to be free) would be incredibly exciting. 😶

In the end, though, I really respect Vector's works and his decisions. I just hope all is well with him! I just had a curiosity that I was hoping could be quenched > <.

Author

Don't count on it. If he releases it now or any time in the future, it would be a miracle. It was over 2 years ago that he planned to release it.

It's sad, I was very excited for it too haha, but of course I will always respect his decisions.

Air took the words right out of my keyboard. No chance Vector is coming back at this point. The best you can do is dream about it every night.

He had posted some pics and a video of the completed mod on reddit a while back and when asked about it being released he wrote a novel about how he's never going to release it or any other mod he makes.