Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keld

XSoldier Screenshots

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots (possibly of sexy nature). Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, stop uploading your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

• Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. While bitmap format definitely has its uses, it's not used anymore for consumer imaging needs. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

2 minutes ago, Vector said:

yeah kinda looks like him, and no I wont do a Markiplier head. =P

Aaaaawwwwwww *pout*

Just now, Vector said:

But seeing your video... I could had a James Vega (also want to fix Chris Redfield, and maybe also do Chris from RE6)

Mmmmm James Vega would be wonderful, he's my favorite Mass Effect character. I can imagine making head mods is a long process so I won't beg for too much xD but a couple of Final Fantasy ones would be wonderful, like Gladiolus, Balthier, and Wakka :) I've had a lot of fun making soldiers based on game characters like Little Mac, Snow Villers, and Piers Nivans, and real men like Mark Dalton, Zeb Atlas, and Zandro Cruz (the latter would be a great option for the Asian body and head choices).

gvbncfg.png

ghmngch.png

Untitled 2.png

On 9/19/2017 at 1:44 AM, hunklover said:

asian sniper.png

So how exactly do I get those clothing/armor models.  With the mod installed, I only have access to the one set of pants and either topless or one shirt.  Is that equipment in-game, or a separate mod?

Author

Gameplay wise, is this game great? I mean I love tactics game like Fire emblem, but I don't know about 3D environment. I hesitate to try this game.

15 hours ago, mc13miks said:

So how exactly do I get those clothing/armor models.  With the mod installed, I only have access to the one set of pants and either topless or one shirt.  Is that equipment in-game, or a separate mod?

That's the tier 3 armour customization included in the mod. Vectorplexus has different options for each armour upgrade. The Warden armour happens to be particularly reinforced compared to the others. Cig's pictures above show Predator armour (the hatted soldier in picture 2 and 3). I think the fourth picture is the resistance armour. 

On 10/5/2017 at 8:59 AM, Khlas said:

Gameplay wise, is this game great? I mean I love tactics game like Fire emblem, but I don't know about 3D environment. I hesitate to try this game.

It's very addicting but somewhat intimidating to new players. It kind of throws everything at you at once and drops a doomsday counter for the entirety of the game as soon as you start, but the game leaves much of its settings open for the player to edit, so you won't have to worry about it.

Anyway, here are my two guys:

w7TI5aS.thumb.jpg.77f1fa0f8accc700e8b42dcef829b137.jpg'

One of my favorites:

P6xzd12.thumb.jpg.4a4e38b094cb8a8ac87514b0aaf7deae.jpg

And I made Benny from Fire Emblem: Fates:

iLGTeNd.thumb.jpg.fa8e4a4c0cbd4a75b747cb1d1328a805.jpg

Finally finished my Legend campaign with XSoldier (and a bunch of other mods). I just want to say thanks again for the time and effort Vector put into creating this mod! For some reason my photobooth stopped working but here are some final screen grabs of my guys and girls who survived the war.

The final Chosen killed... good riddance!
20180123113923_1.thumb.jpg.a33b3537c656743a19fff8adb72f0611.jpg

Advent network tower disabled (psi users are OP)

20180123223856_1.thumb.jpg.04546a01a0c7d0ba74c1183d012486d6.jpg

My team embarks on their final mission

20180123225149_1.thumb.jpg.ed5ad5b0a65e9be0910828e0459968ef.jpg