Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

sh1ny

Screenshot Showoff Thread — Part 2

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots of sexy nature. Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, don’t upload your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

• Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. While bitmap format definitely has its uses, it's not used anymore for consumer imaging needs. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

our site feels so active theseday 🙏

I am going to add some kinky items in my next mod too,  nips chains !  I always want to make kinky acc like this, so I made this super high poly nip chain, complete with my supernova cubemap.  It is going to resonate in 2 colors between gold and red from different angles.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by kosmos84

Author
1 hour ago, kosmos84 said:

our site feels so active theseday 🙏

I am going to add some kinky items in my next mod too,  nips chains !  I always want to make kinky acc like this, so I made this super high poly nip chain, complete with my supernova cubemap.  It is going to resonate in 2 colors between gold and red from different angles.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Pouch thong bruh..pouch thong. That item one of gay holy grail XD.

You can combine chain with pouch thong too...especially thong with Louis Vuitton motives hahahaha.

Edited by SavrenX

Author

Yorha 2B attire for SAM BILF.

I turned the outfit into High poly and refit precision at finest. Tight to skin without deformed meshes.

2b.thumb.jpg.5c3a7fb1e75bfe6e5df655be76a4038e.jpg2B2.thumb.jpg.d5255f1bab9a1d6d39ace832e7264a59.jpg

Edited by SavrenX

18 minutes ago, SavrenX said:

Yorha 2B attire for SAM BILF.

I turned the outfit into High poly and refit precision at finest. Tight to skin without deformed meshes.

2b.thumb.jpg.5c3a7fb1e75bfe6e5df655be76a4038e.jpg2B2.thumb.jpg.d5255f1bab9a1d6d39ace832e7264a59.jpg

Woah we getting this too? Omg yes...YES!!!!

7 hours ago, SavrenX said:

SAM Kerketon Modular 4K HD.

They said we must protect our body ? There you go XD.

20230417143123_1.thumb.jpg.bd5efc8f352bae741de26d1e571c7fb9.jpg

That peach is worth a million Skyrim dollars. My god , you are so efficient ! How did you make so many things in such a short time ? !😲

Author
39 minutes ago, kosmos84 said:

That peach is worth a million Skyrim dollars. My god , you are so efficient ! How did you make so many things in such a short time ? !😲

Now, maybe the secret is only full mastery of the tools. Remastering Kerketon textures from trash quality to this one also not easy. I remember once showing the before after results (another armor), the stupid noob out there just said "He only used Photoshop". But mastering Photoshop to this stage takes more than 15-20 years to remember everything like the palm of our own hands. Not to mention countless practices since youth. From restoring the faces of grandmothers to Marlyn Monroe, to coloring black and white photos to become today's color photos.

As for refit, it's clear that I learned to refit since the Ladymoraine website existed. This one just needs continuous practice and mastering all the functions of the body's bones.

Btw I still in process of remake oblivion thong with your textures. Hahaha. All that's left is to make a hole for the belt loop on the thong.

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.9c9470fa59c85e9beec0debd81083f0b.jpg

8 hours ago, SavrenX said:

Now, maybe the secret is only full mastery of the tools. Remastering Kerketon textures from trash quality to this one also not easy. I remember once showing the before after results (another armor), the stupid noob out there just said "He only used Photoshop". But mastering Photoshop to this stage takes more than 15-20 years to remember everything like the palm of our own hands. Not to mention countless practices since youth. From restoring the faces of grandmothers to Marlyn Monroe, to coloring black and white photos to become today's color photos.

As for refit, it's clear that I learned to refit since the Ladymoraine website existed. This one just needs continuous practice and mastering all the functions of the body's bones.

Btw I still in process of remake oblivion thong with your textures. Hahaha. All that's left is to make a hole for the belt loop on the thong.

Very good !  I sent you this alpha map , fully " unlocked " version .  ->      mediafire.com/file/smfw7sy5jwsg1pl/fullyunlock.rar 

Pretty sure you know what it means , see if it will help you  🤩

Photoshop skills is an amazing skill to have, every 3D company want to hire you if they know you are good with Photoshop. Texture artist is very precious in the 3d field. All 3d models are meaningless without textures. It is what bring polygons to life.

As always , there is always going to be an idiot out there pour shit down on you. Give them the blocklist . 

Edited by kosmos84

Author
40 minutes ago, kosmos84 said:

Very good !  I sent you this alpha map , fully " unlocked " version .  ->      mediafire.com/file/smfw7sy5jwsg1pl/fullyunlock.rar 

Pretty sure you know what it means , see if it will help you  🤩

Photoshop skills is an amazing skill to have, everyone 3D company want to hire you if they know you are good with Photoshop. Texture artist is very precious in the 3d field. All 3d models are meaningless without textures. It is what bring polygons to life.

As always , there is always going to be an idiot out there pour shit down on you. Give them the blocklist . 

Well, it's nice to talk to people who know the importance of textures. Ironically, now Nexus is too crazy with the thing called High Poly, even though the textures are still a mess. If we look at games like oddysey, RE4 Remake, and so on, their poly is just enough but the textures are magnificent. 

Indeed that Alpha will help greatly for other retextures stuff. If you have the big tile seamless, we can make Body Suit with that pattern too XD. Super sexy.

You remember final fantasy armor made by kreis and me ? We can retex that inner suit with this kind of pattern though if you have full square pattern. Hahaha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KERKETON HDT LOINCLOTH

20230418020402_1.thumb.jpg.db99b036cf0660cdf8e8992a615378da.jpg20230418015709_1.thumb.jpg.70c69e69ae7102fffc2a8a05d872633f.jpg20230418014722_1.thumb.jpg.9ce626b816c95b28218287c3a8091be1.jpg

Edited by SavrenX

6 hours ago, SavrenX said:

Well, it's nice to talk to people who know the importance of textures. Ironically, now Nexus is too crazy with the thing called High Poly, even though the textures are still a mess. If we look at games like oddysey, RE4 Remake, and so on, their poly is just enough but the textures are magnificent. 

Indeed that Alpha will help greatly for other retextures stuff. If you have the big tile seamless, we can make Body Suit with that pattern too XD. Super sexy.

You remember final fantasy armor made by kreis and me ? We can retex that inner suit with this kind of pattern though if you have full square pattern. Hahaha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KERKETON HDT LOINCLOTH

sadly no, it is actually a very small pattern of rose and stencil it onto the underwear in zbrush. 

Of course I remember the FF warrior of light set. It was an original work , I always think very highly of that.

Yea nexusmod is full of smartasses that think they know better. You made something and someone will come onto you like they know everything.Worst of it , they secretly download your stuff and use it in mods, I have seen people using your BILF texture before and I bet they never even ask.

HDT loincloths are super sexy 😍

one of my brush is bugged, so the underwear collection is stuck at 28/40 until the next Zbrush update.

The full Romantic Set is finished. Final testing here and there because the stupid cloak is SMP.  The cloak is not like ordinary shape,  it has a lot of fabric lines, also has to wrap up the body & the jacket at the sametime, so weight painting is again another nightmare. Impossible to do it on Outfit studio.

spacer.png

These screenshots look little gothic but if you dont like goth, worry not the actual set look nothing like that.  Imagine a Gold Mario prince, with a lot of " holes " , under armpit and such . Everything is modular so take them apart,  fit and match with other parts or outfits. Also comes with a sword from the romantic period. The outfit is more covered up than usual but it can be mixed together with other underwear and jockstrap easily.

spacer.png2wKJvVT.jpgahFaURq.jpgXOGOYZ3.jpgGyaHduS.jpeg

OJ97OkP.jpg

Edited by kosmos84

Author
1 hour ago, kosmos84 said:

spacer.png2wKJvVT.jpgahFaURq.jpgGyaHduS.jpeg

Wow finally we have proper outfit to defeat Mihail Bull.....

BrightEvilAoudad-max-1mb.gif.80beb130a81eac1a912fd4400f8f4821.gif

Btw since you can do modelling...maybe this can be good inspiration too.

30482845_images(15).thumb.jpeg.dd85e01acea517206e675214b48777ca.jpeg

Edited by SavrenX

5 hours ago, SavrenX said:

Wow finally we have proper outfit to defeat Mihail Bull.....

BrightEvilAoudad-max-1mb.gif.80beb130a81eac1a912fd4400f8f4821.gif

Btw since you can do modelling...maybe this can be good inspiration too.

30482845_images(15).thumb.jpeg.dd85e01acea517206e675214b48777ca.jpeg

I think we have something like that , I am going to send you a set I was " making "  in PM  , really good but too many projects on my hand now. All textures are ready , I also separate the jewelry parts so you can make them glow.

I know your pain. I have refit something like that before.

These laces outfits are INSANE ! Every vertex has to be perfect , if not it will deform and blow a BIG hole in the fishnet.

Huge breast outfit is worse. You have to shrink 2 big melons into pancakes. Sometimes it is these simple looking outfit that is the most troublesome. You look at it and say,  yes I can finish that in 3 hours and 3 days later you are still doing it because you want every hole to look perfect.

spacer.png

Edited by kosmos84

Author

SAM Curvy BILF Kosmos Regalia

The jacket more tight to body and tighter thigh so the slender body will get slimmer thigh too. 

20230422141351_1.thumb.jpg.6a930f943f33173b9ea9d869c084dc72.jpg

20230422142035_1.thumb.jpg.9c61ed4bf9759e01eda33bc8d16477eb.jpg

20230422141448_1.thumb.jpg.65e6b51017f819801f4e41ad49d30577.jpg

20230422142640_1.thumb.jpg.5d8d364e078af35465ac76ece9c3afff.jpg

20230422143042_1.thumb.jpg.383208f6764c334406c6f79a995f54cd.jpg

So far so good. Just need minor tweak but my eyes already tired XD.

9 hours ago, SavrenX said:

SAM Curvy BILF Kosmos Regalia

The jacket more tight to body and tighter thigh so the slender body will get slimmer thigh too. 

20230422142035_1.thumb.jpg.9c61ed4bf9759e01eda33bc8d16477eb.jpg

So far so good. Just need minor tweak but my eyes already tired XD.

Looks like they just finish shooting for a fashion show or something 😲

Edited by kosmos84