Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

sh1ny

Screenshot Showoff Thread — Part 2

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots of sexy nature. Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, don’t upload your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

• Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. While bitmap format definitely has its uses, it's not used anymore for consumer imaging needs. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

1 hour ago, Men and Muscles said:

Trying a new style. It's a lot more time consuming but adds some interesting visual flair. Only 4 pages so far.

I'm having fun just making it but let me know what you think and if you want me to share more. <3 :) 

764468083821117460.gif.65c6eca34c6922185dab80e60ec849ee.gif

Ohh that's impressive ^^ it's got a "sexy comic" style, really catches your attention while reading : D

getting all those frames together must be quite the work, though😅

i think you should totally go for it, if time allows, of course XD

Author
14 minutes ago, HarryDoppler said:

Ohh that's impressive ^^ it's got a "sexy comic" style, really catches your attention while reading : D

getting all those frames together must be quite the work, though😅

i think you should totally go for it, if time allows, of course XD

Thanks, Harry. :) It's really strange taking screenshots for this style because you have to intentionally leaves big spaces and have uneven framing. It goes against all my instincts. I'll definitely keep going, especially as all the good stuff is coming up :D 

I hate to whine, but the font is too dark against the background for me (partially blind with new-growing cataracts_) Yellow would be easier, or white bubbles like a comic book would be much better for me, at least. I enjoy what you do with these so much, I hate to lose out on this one.

Author
1 hour ago, zhayan13 said:

I hate to whine, but the font is too dark against the background for me (partially blind with new-growing cataracts_) Yellow would be easier, or white bubbles like a comic book would be much better for me, at least. I enjoy what you do with these so much, I hate to lose out on this one.

So I had a little play around because the text was something I was thinking about changing anyway. I think this solution is a little ugly and covers too much space but it's something I can possibly stylise somehow to make it look better.

Idea 1: comic bubbles.                                                                                             Idea 2: Splatter effect.

598628556_Tempidea.thumb.jpg.15bb1604da87c5b8de2e1e89d1829a1a.jpg    2091941493_Tempidea2.thumb.jpg.8d7e84ff5a97474b1dc17d8041653175.jpg

Edited by Men and Muscles

For me, your solution is very welcomed! I do get your dissatisfaction with the aesthetics, though. Comic books used to be written like this, and it never detracted from the art, in my opinion. But I'm older, and less inclined to judge on that score 🙂 I love the art, and I love the story being told, nothing else matters to me. HEHEHE

9 hours ago, Men and Muscles said:

Trying a new style. It's a lot more time consuming but adds some interesting visual flair. Only 4 pages so far.

I'm having fun just making it but let me know what you think and if you want me to share more. <3 :) 

regardless of style, I remain an admirer of your drawings: cheerful, erotic, full of life!

20 hours ago, Don said:

Pubic hair included plus new specular.

Thank you for pubic hair 😍

20 hours ago, Don said:

Bochu updated with new skin adjustment.

when do you share with us the news from Bochu race? 😍

Revered Don,

Pubic hair is a dream come true! but which file do we use to make this update? They seem to all be the same as were there previously. Or I'm not as clever as I thought? hahahahaha

Author
3 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

Testing Ethereal Elven Overhaul support for my high poly head mod.  Despite numerous requests, I'm still not quite sold on it compared to EFM.

Because Elves design in this game shit bro. No matter what you do if you still stick around Bethesda elves concept, you won't get good elves. Even that ethereal mod still look bad for me. Can't say alien as elves XD. We talking about Legolas Vs E.T here. I'm with Tolkien flag. Lollll.

Too bad i don't understand how to make head tri files. Never find guide about it. If you interest make elves, i prefer you make elves with your own taste bro. I trust your taste than any modder elves out there for males.

This is my dark elves example.

2021-06-30_02-41-43.thumb.jpg.caac9edd5de9b1035bd40146f5af7e32.jpg

2021-06-30_02-40-54.thumb.jpg.ddab560c27f2a6db002121a6460a24e1.jpg

Edited by Don