Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

sh1ny

Screenshot Showoff Thread — Part 2

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots of sexy nature. Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, don’t upload your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

• Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. While bitmap format definitely has its uses, it's not used anymore for consumer imaging needs. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

Author
14 hours ago, FenrirVII said:

Beautiful! Where did you find those textures? Or did you make them yourself?

Yes i made it from original textures as base. Recolor it and enhance it.

On 8/1/2020 at 5:18 PM, KouLeifoh said:

Along the same spirit, I tweaked my Leon preset for EFM along with a custom ear morph.  He ended up looking a bit younger due to jaw shape.

0027.thumb.jpg.0406942415b5ea127312ede5689a86e5.jpg

0026.thumb.jpg.8184394c6b7486f39fbacea7b0039c74.jpg

May I ask what ENB is this?

Hello, I am back and have brought orc. 😩
ScreenShot13.thumb.png.db2269b77fa23765b2c7a1afd4bdf03a.png

I am surprisingly pleased with how he turned out (especially after realizing I had been fiddling with character creation on and off for like eight hours).
I also told myself I was really, actually, very seriously going to play the game this time (hahaha) so I don't have poses or anything (I did feel the strong urge to grab the FreeFlyCam plugin).

It's the weekend, or is it..  twinkend?

The product of the last few days messing around with the recently relesed Bochu content, converting a bunch of it's resources to LE and editing this facemesh to get a young 18-19 year old elf, some more work to do with face textures and perhaps ear shape:

724732963_Aelinboat1.thumb.jpg.111f08ec2ff9637798a5d7bff4d7f5c7.jpg1503012246_Aelinboat2.thumb.jpg.b88e9cc02c71859280324ab97d49b608.jpg254886801_Aelinboat3.thumb.jpg.42bd0b41f3f9b5286729bb96d99620bd.jpg

9 hours ago, kreiste said:

I hate to be that guy, but he looks very...disproportionate o_O 

I think the torso is a tad bit too thin? 

It is a bit yeah, I've been messing around with the skeleton to get a bit of a taller skinnier shape, still loads of things to do with this.

Author
13 hours ago, Setekh said:

It is a bit yeah, I've been messing around with the skeleton to get a bit of a taller skinnier shape, still loads of things to do with this.

Make your head bigger about 1.02 or 03 to balance torso wide.

DragonTwink: It turned colder, that's where it ends
Sven: So I told her we'd still be friends
DragonTwink: Then we made our true love vow
Sven: Wonder what she's doin' now

DragonTwink & Sven: Summer dreams ripped at the seams
Calder (who picked up Dragontwink from the summer resort): But, oh, those summer nights
All the other Housecarls: Tell me more, tell me more

ScreenShot180.png

ScreenShot191.png

ScreenShot192.png

Just wanted to pop in and genuinely say thanks to someone. He who, not recently, but I only just noticed (heh) kinda solved SAM feet. But more interestingly.... Its subtle, but he added a hole. A hole that can be worked with

What I did before was wing it basically using a Cosio texture I adapted for SAM and Dizona usage. I dont like messing with female parts but it worked so. Anyway, perhaps in another time, in another venue I could see the time investment for all that physics stuff I was dabbling with, being justified, with these kind of textures available that is. Anyway I might pop a random tutorial resource soon... The stuff I spent way too much time doing. I know its niche, but maybe a few here will find use there.The presentation potential that I kinda didnt take much advantage of there is pretty crazy actually. Cheers