Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

sh1ny

Screenshot Showoff Thread — Part 2

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots of sexy nature. Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, don’t upload your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

• Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. While bitmap format definitely has its uses, it's not used anymore for consumer imaging needs. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

Author
1 hour ago, smidgen said:

@Don Loved the shot of Khid, obviously loved the style of it too. ❤️  His assets were perfectly displayed and that's one hell of a hidden power :P 

Your idea for profile actually very good. This way they can understand our character and role. Hahaha.

Author
8 minutes ago, smidgen said:

A couple of bondage themed shots.

Content warning: These shots are very nsfw and not to everyone's tastes. If people don't like them or think they're too much I'll keep them private ;) 

Hide contents

Daryl got himself into a lot of trouble after a night of heavy drinking.

20200211161249_1.thumb.jpg.1e201ea8995bee76f604c79e6deeda7e.jpg

20200211161635_1.thumb.jpg.f75eb5b1597632b5cb7fb9488f004478.jpg

I condone consensual play only IRL, this is purely fantasy.

Since when anything about males forbidden here. LOL. Especially your shots. Ohh i do have some crazy imagination too but i never make that one into image. Maybe i should make one too.

3 minutes ago, orangecoconut said:

This is probably the most thought I've ever put into a backstory for one of my characters, but here it is:

1926140856_AzgarubCharacterSheet.thumb.png.ee79b537bd9418a52526ef07a3b00416.png

even though his "backstory" is mostly him being horny 24/7 ?

also thanks to @smidgen for the character sheet template

Love it! ❤️ A good backstory is whatever makes you love your character, even if it's their thick Orc cock ?

I wonder what kind of things he likes to read, I think I can imagine ;) 

17 hours ago, smidgen said:

Content warning: These shots are very nsfw and not to everyone's tastes. If people don't like them or think they're too much I'll keep them private ;) 

Reveal hidden contents

How cute.

On straight forums, they create the most feminine female characters and place them in scenes of (beast) rape, torture, dismemberment, cannibalism, sanguinery, humiliation, slavery, and so on... And no questions asked. 

On this forum, we have tough, muscled, hairy, beary male characters and you almost apologize for a little bondage. 

Sometimes, I think that straight men hate their characters while we love ours... 

4 hours ago, mojito817 said:

How cute.

On straight forums, they create the most feminine female characters and place them in scenes of (beast) rape, torture, dismemberment, cannibalism, sanguinery, humiliation, slavery, and so on... And no questions asked. 

On this forum, we have tough, muscled, hairy, beary male characters and you almost apologize for a little bondage. 

Sometimes, I think that straight men hate their characters while we love ours... 

Thanks Mojito. 

I know what you mean, I even stopped going over to Lovers Lab because the mods were too much even for me. I'm very much a "each to their own" kind of guy especially with kinks and whatnot but yeah... I'll just leave them to it :) 

Still, I'll probably keep the more fetish stuff in the spoiler tags with a warning :)

Author
23 hours ago, smidgen said:

Reveal hidden contents

I love these! The chains are very hot!! ?

honestly I feel like this is pretty tame, I guess people really get offended by anything these days 

Author
1 hour ago, Kirax said:

Haven't got the time to play skyrim for a while now. Just finished a male armor set and I'm happy with how it turned out ?

1840333944_enb2020_02_1222_57_44_52.thumb.png.f60ea5398dc6822205d22b046197d5c1.png

Looking excellent. Everything with gold always look elegant.

Author
2 hours ago, smidgen said:

Thanks Mojito. 

I know what you mean, I even stopped going over to Lovers Lab because the mods were too much even for me. I'm very much a "each to their own" kind of guy especially with kinks and whatnot but yeah... I'll just leave them to it :) 

Still, I'll probably keep the more fetish stuff in the spoiler tags with a warning :)

They love futa mostly and hentai slavery. I request once about succubus transformation patch for males because i want make Incubus mod. Ignored. XD XD. 

Too bad i can't play script to make my own succubus transformation patch. Script just not my area. If someday they patch it for males maybe i can make custom mod for Incubus.

50 minutes ago, Don said:

They love futa mostly and hentai slavery. I request once about succubus transformation patch for males because i want make Incubus mod. Ignored. XD XD. 

Too bad i can't play script to make my own succubus transformation patch. Script just not my area. If someday they patch it for males maybe i can make custom mod for Incubus.

They are way too afraid to be tagged as gay... So much that it's ridiculous. For example, I liked the "nymph race" which gives buffs when you're naked and things like that. But it only works for females. For no obvious other reason than "gayyyy!!!!". So I managed to change the esp myself to make it available for men... Took some seconds. Ridiculous. 

Maybe I can take a look at the succubus scripts for you... Can you point me at the mod?