Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LovinInDeep

Dragon Dogma DA Update

Author of the topic Posted

So, I'll add the file that used above with the textures I was working on here the downloaded file so y'all can use the textures for both the erect and non erect male models . Honestly you can do what you want with it work on it change it make it better if you can. I honestly appreciate any help in improvements that anyone can make one and honestly so see it as a free source.

I'm learning how to make 2D textures look 3D by using the image. I'm hoping to be able to make both versions look 3 dimensional.

I'll upload it here very soon.

PitBrat theseblook amazing 👏 😍.  Later on this morning I'm going to try to remove the lines at the side of the models but this looks great. I can't wait to see how far we can go with fixing the male models.

On 6/7/2020 at 12:28 AM, LovinInDeep said:

PitBrat theseblook amazing 👏 😍.  Later on this morning I'm going to try to remove the lines at the side of the models but this looks great. I can't wait to see how far we can go with fixing the male models.

Nice! Keep up the good work!

I have finally finished the male nude mod. I looks amazing and I had to use LDKSuperDante body mod as an base to work off that to make the body map line up correctly. But it worked out well, everything is prefect. I wish I could edit the 3D model to add dimensions to the penis but no one know show too do that yet. Or at least I haven't found it during my research. Updates pics below. 

20200918110225_1.jpg

20200918110253_1.jpg

20200918110336_1.jpg

20200918110619_1.jpg

20200918110747_1.jpg

Sorry for the super late reply, yeah you'll still be able to use this mod. I believe somewhere on my computer is the finalized version of this, I actually probably will redownload the game myself as I haven't played in a full year I believe.and this is still one of my favorite games especially with me improving the textures and models on it now that I have a year and a half worth of experience with improving textures and 3D models.

After so long, I have finally finished a mod for male body within the game. This is a Frankenstein fusion of other mods as well to make this one look as seamless as possible. Which is why I will not be releasing this onto any other site. As I will need the permission from the other two people who haven't posted in quite a while... So as of now this is something that is just a personal file. If you want it please let me know and I will give you the other parties involved names so you can show them proper respect for their work on helping blend the skin just right.

I also be releasing the ones that did all of my own which is the armor mods and the weapon mods.

This something I'm actively going to be working on because I want to make an angel theme armor set for all the classes in the game.

20211219165158_1.jpg

20211219165213_1.jpg

20211219165218_1.jpg

20211219165310_2.jpg

20211219165431_2.jpg

20211219165743_2.jpg

20211219170018_1.jpg