Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LovinInDeep

Dragon Dogma DA

Hello everyone,

I know this is not an game that is supported but I have been working on this for an well and wanted some feed back on how the male body looks so far on this my pawn. I have redone the male body map and added more hair to the body as well. I still need to fix the lines on the BM for the main male body. But it look way better now and there is only an two body mods out there for Dragon Dogma. My goal  is to get this finish and released so other can have an nice nude mod for their male characters as well.

Dragon’s Dogma_ Dark Arisen 12_10_2019 9_02_59 PM.png

Dragon’s Dogma_ Dark Arisen 12_10_2019 9_03_53 PM.png

Dragon’s Dogma_ Dark Arisen 12_10_2019 9_04_33 PM.png

Author of the topic Posted

It applies to all males in the entire game and it's scales to the body sizes. My main character is very thick and you can do that on Dragon Dogma.

And it's almost fully correct but is the last two parts I'm worried about. You can see very faint lines on each model I'm trying to make sure I can fade them into each other so it appears to be one smooth seamless model. Now I'm on winter break I plan on working on this everyday after work to get it done.

Also this is heavily inspired by rivianbleidd original mod which made me make this more detailed and xrated one. Being able to change the body texture and definition along with adding different shading two different areas to give it more depth allows the planes of the body to look more animated. So as of right now if you have a nude male character running using this beta this it looks like their butt is moving as they run.

Now I just need to figure out how to add three dimensional genital on to the model I already have it in 2D and mapped out for the BM of the DDS I just need to figure out how to actually put it on correctly?

So I hadn't updated on here in a long time and the reason is while I was working on the nude model for the males on DDDA I actually ran across another person who was able to correct the textures in the back of the legs and able to keep the skin pigments even on the body. So I am using the cleaner male body textures by LDKSuperDante for the males with my own custom underwear that I actually redesign to make it look more three-dimensional and it looks so amazing when they walk as everything sways left and right. I may try adding more detail to the butts soon so it's more bounce as we now finally have more bounce in the front for their package rather than just the flat 2D graphic from the original models. I just need to find out how to access the 3D models so I can change up the males proportions.

20200526221021_1.jpg

20200526233641_1.jpg

Three.PNG

Two.PNG

Outside photo 3.PNG

Four.PNG

Wow PitBrat,

That's amazing and it looks really good on the model. I actually want to see how it would look with the modified version of the cleaner male body pictures that I have with the erection and the leather lingerie used together. Upload the file soon, I wish that I was able to get the skin textures correct on the original one I was working on. But I do have new art programs on the computer and I may be able to finally even it out smoothly especially if I go off of cleaner male body textures models.

PitBrat I'm happy that I was able to inspire you to work on some different mod for the game. This is a classic but it's loved in my heart and constantly being able to add new things to an old game is really fun. Nice work with this I can't wait to see what else you may come up with.