Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ulfberto

How to "inject" a bodyslide preset into your looksmenu preset

Author

Its really boring having to enter slider values in your looksmenu advanced sliders manually right? Here you'll learn how to make the process real quick by "injecting" your bodylside preset into your looksmenu.

Requirements:

Open your bodyslide preset with notepad++. Bodyslide presets are located in Data/Tools/Bodyslide/SliderPresets/YourSliderPresetNameHere.xml

If you are a MO2 user, you can locate your bodyslide preset by going to the DATA tab on your MO interface and browse to Tools/Bodyslide/SliderPresets/YourSliderPresetNameHere.xml. You'll notice theres a second column on the right of your preset, saying where its comming from. For eg: the aaaaaabuttonFinal.XML is coming from Bodytalk Bodygen Presets so you need to open that mod folder in your MO2 (open in explorer) and browse through the said folder

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.deac3b11e2fe23626e90bc48ac538c68.png

image.thumb.png.d77446527ef21bfe6d36c67d145cc5f1.png

The preset i'm opening is named as Big Bear.xml

Once opened, youll get something like this. Just press ctrl+A to select everything and press ctrl+C to copy, we are going to paste it to the bodyconvert tool

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.dd6368659e32854c77a9e87957e04867.png

Now open up bodyconvert tool.
With that opened: paste the code we copied from the bodyslide preset xml in the Bodyslide (XML) column then hit the button below (1. To Bodygen) > then press the button second button below (To Bodymorph) > And last copy the new generated code in the last column - BodyMorph (JSon), we gonna paste that to the looksmenu slider

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.30af623fa223fe35f76b0fc2b070925a.png

Now open your looksmenu preset with notepad++ by going to the following directory > Data\F4SE\plugins\F4EE\Presets\YourLooksmenuPresetNameHere.Json (same steps as the bodyslide preset if you are MO2 user).
Now before blindly pasting the code, you need to pay attention to the syntax or your preset wont load ingame
When you first open your preset, itll most likely look like this:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7ee2bcd8e2f6e6c31be3a4444785f453.png

So after pasting the code it must look something like this

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.42cbdca3870c04e379ea76b1d1e1009f.png

Once you are done, you can save the file by exiting (notepad++ will ask if you want to save the changes) then you just have to load your preset in your character or in a npc $using looksmenu ^^

Hey, I tried everything you wrote here. Saved the preset as json file, put it in the right folder, started the game. I saw the preset, but once I clicked it, I got a clean CTD -.-

On 10/2/2020 at 12:13 AM, Arithon said:

Hey, I tried everything you wrote here. Saved the preset as json file, put it in the right folder, started the game. I saw the preset, but once I clicked it, I got a clean CTD -.-

I am having the same problem! I really really want to use this technique, has anyone any ideas how to fix this? 

Author
Author of the topic Posted
On 10/1/2020 at 6:13 PM, Arithon said:

5 hours ago, knusperkeks said:

I am having the same problem! I really really want to use this technique, has anyone any ideas how to fix this? 

You might've missed something in the syntax. Drop your json file here so i'll try to see if i can spot anything.

On 2/20/2021 at 10:02 PM, Ulfberto said:

yeah theres a little syntax error in your file
Before:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.b16fba7dcf3d4461835f7fdd23b4a79d.png

After:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.17c73eb9560cabe2a871d83e5256de6a.png

Fixed file, should work now: Looksmenu.json

Thank you very much for your help Mr. Ulfberto and sry for my late response. Had to work really much the last week...

Im glad you posted the pictures with the mistake also, now I can try to have an eye on that at my next attempts ;) 

53 minutes ago, Ulfberto said:

Hey @donzauker1234567890Yourlooksmenupresetnamehere.json  è solo un esempio.

Nel mio caso è  Ulfberto.json . Dipende da quale nome hai salvato nel gioco preimpostato

I'm in the game right now I'm using one of your presets which are very nice.
So I have to create the.json file with notepad ++ right?
But if I want to modify a preset already done but in xml
do I have to follow the same procedure or does it change? Thanks again

10 minutes ago, Ulfberto said:

Il file json viene generato quando si salva un preset con lookmenu (ingame).

I never noticed that ... so once a preset with looksmenu is generated in game.
Just follow your guide to change the performance or done in game right? Thanks again

Hey so I keep getting this error that says "an item with the same key has already been added" every time I hit the second button and I am unable to get the BodyMorph(Json), any idea as to why?